Friday, February 19, 2010

Neglecting the blog..

In just two short weeks I shall be home in Australia and will have reliable internet access. The blog shall then stop being neglected and shall in fact burst with stories of the adventures I've had up north and the places I've visited.

Have seen some incredible projects and organisations' work so will share some of their stories here too. For now, have a look at SKSN's website. Unstoppable people making the most incredible difference to many children's lives. Plus, these kids had such an energy about them!

And my transformation into an Indian woman is almost complete. A lovely girl Leela at SKSN painted my arm beautifully with henna and an old man with cataracts in Udaipur violently pierced my nose.

Look forward to sharing it all with you soon.

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment